Anna & Erin can be hired individually or as a duet, depending on your event needs, and are seasoned in performing both indoors & outdoors, for religious services & secular, for small crowds or large auditoriums. They are not a full-service band and do not provide sound equipment or instruments.
- Book separately as soloists or as a duet
- Book for live events or recording sessions
- Solo vocals
- Backup vocals
- Vocals with live accompaniment: piano, guitar, percussion accompaniment, band or ensemble accompaniment (can be provided by the client or booked through Erin & Anna)
- Vocals with recorded accompaniment
- Genres: jazz, rock, funk, classical, pop, folk/world music, musical theatre, opera
- Event types: weddings, celebrations of life, religious ceremonies of all types, holiday parties, corporate event entertainment, gallery openings, charity events, private in-home events, and more!
- Can perform a pre-selected program of songs, or can help advise and design your music selections
- Piano performance: jazz, classical, pop, holiday, accompaniment or solo
- Ensemble performance: traditional choral and sacred groups, jazz/show choir groups, can sing all female parts as needed (alto 1, alto 2, soprano 1, or soprano 2)
- Solo and ensemble arrangements for vocals and piano
- Transposing for new registers or instruments
- Original compositions
- Advertisements and jingles
- If you are looking for male vocal talent, we have several colleagues we can refer.
- For live events, feature songs: $100 per solo song, $200 per duet. 2 song minimum. $1 per mile travel reimbursement for locations 25+ miles outside of San Diego metro. Ff there is a significant time period between performances, compensation is to be negotiated for wait time.
- For live events, background music: starting at $300/hour, depending on the type of music
- For recorded vocals: $100 per hour
- If you require attendance at event rehearsals, fees are $50 per hour, 1 hour minimum, plus travel reimbursement if applicable
- For performances in which Erin & Anna are required to provide accompaniment, (live or recorded), fees to be negotiated
- For transposition or composition services, fees to be negotiated